Endless Trip Endless Trip

Quite nice. The mix sounds very vertical and wide, and I can tell you put a lot of consideration into frequency layering. The bass synth that comes in at 1:12 has an sound that I can only describe as a mental massage. Thanks for sharing!

alternativesolution responds:

Yes , thanks! Glad you like it. Appreciate the feedback. :)

Vasa Sus 9 Vasa Sus 9

I loved the development and initial build. The frequency adjustments are appealing and expressive. Overall, I think arpeggiated harmonies with the synths would add some needed texture - but that's a small, stylistic point. I could see this being in a soundtrack for a space game like FTL.

a23spyro responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! My foot's in the door!

For The Love: Alpha Version For The Love: Alpha Version

This feels like a combination of cinematic music and EDM. At 1:08, the lead synth sound is interesting, and I think i could benefit from some reductive chopping to create interesting rhythms within the melody. Good job.

Friends To The End Friends To The End

In my other life, I play D&D 5th Edition and could totally see myself crying at companion's death... with this song in the background. The distant, somber, minimal piano is effective.

Enzer0 responds:

Exactly how it's meant to feel. Utter sadness, raw and real. Im glad you felt it :D thanks for the review.

Unsure Spirals Unsure Spirals

Another catchy bass-line and drum track, keep up the good work. The panning is excellent.

The Calming Motion The Calming Motion

I remember listening to this on Twitter. Your composition sounds great, and the mix is very clean and wide. That bass part and rhythm! :) Only criticism I can give is that I would compress the track a bit more in the master, but that's more of a stylistic opinion.

someplatypusguy responds:

Thanks! I'm planning on going back to this and a couple other tracks after I finish a few more. Might put out a small EP on Bandcamp or something. I definitely want to fix the mix and master a tiny bit.

Staring at the Ceiling Staring at the Ceiling

This track sounds very soothing, but also mournful. The repetition suits the feeling and intention of the song. The layering of instruments is effective. My only critique is that it might benefit from wider panning. Great job!

Tau Tau

Seriously beautiful sounds. Are you a warhammer 40k enthusiast? I ask because the Tau are a race in that universe.

nubbinownz responds:

Heh, while I'm definitely aware of the Tau race, the inspiration for the name actually came from Mass Effect :P

At The Forefront At The Forefront

That low piano part... wow man... really digging this song. tempo is perfect for the style, and the synth strings are quality. struggling to find some constructive criticism.

Enzer0 responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it. I appreciate your time so I thank you for commenting bro! :D

The Journey Home The Journey Home

beautiful and smooth transitions. :)

Bosa responds: